Your organization has “gone Agile.” Now what? Whether you are at the beginning or in the middle of transforming your organization, sustainability should be a top priority. Does it matter if you increase revenues, reduce costs, improve quality, deliver products to market faster, or lower employee turnover if that change is not sustainable?
In this session, we will discuss:
- What does sustainability really mean;
- Where does organizational agility start;
- Common barriers to organizational agility; and
- Actions your organization can take to improve sustainability and achieve organizational agility.
This session is targeted at all levels of leadership, Agile practitioners, and Agile coaches in pursuit of spreading agility throughout their organization… and sustaining it.
Attendees will walk away with an understanding of:
- Why sustainability should be a top priority for any organization;
- The crucial starting point for organizational agility;
- Success factors for sustaining organizational agility; and
- Ideas for how leadership can improve sustainability.