Dennis Baldwin is a Disciplined Agilist and serves as the Global Solutions Director for Experis’ Agile and PMO Services. He is a member of PMI and an executive level Management Consultant with over 25 years of experience directing national consulting organizations and consulting to high profile clients for optimizing, coaching or delivering solutions supporting both IT and business objectives.
Dennis areas of specialization include:
– Agile Business and IT Transformation
– Agile Community of Practice Development
– PMO Road Mapping and Optimization
Dennis leads a practice that has helped +250 companies embrace or optimize their Agile culture. His background includes:
– 17+ years of directing Agile Professional Services organizations
– Nationwide speaker on Agile and DevOps Transformation
– Company President for 7 years
– Published articles on IT Strategy, Business Intelligence, and Managing Project Management for The Dallas Business Journal
Dennis spends much of his time helping organizations establish a thriving Agile and DevOps culture and process. He has presented on Agile and DevOps transformations nationwide at PMI chapters, IIBA chapters, AITP conferences and numerous technical conferences and webinars. Dennis received an undergraduate degree in Computer Science from East Texas State University.