Growing the Talent Pipeline
Companies today are faced with increasing pressure to build, attract, retain and grow talent like never before. We must create career pathways that connect education and learning programs, work experiences, and student support services that enable individuals to secure a job or gain advancement in technology fields and industries. The “thought leaders” on this panel will answer key questions and offer their insights on what is happening right in here in Central Ohio to build talent. We will also address what you can do to leverage these opportunities and to attract talent to your organization.
- Kelly Wilson – VP HR Business Partner Cardinal Health
- Stacia Edwards – Work Force Development – Columbus State Community College
- Kimberly Clavin – Dublin Schools STEM K – 12
- Aaron Schmidlin – OSU STEM PhD Candidate
- Mike Neubig – Founder & President – Capture Education